Our intermediate Spoken Arabic Course (in London) based on our level 1 and develops all aspect of Arabic Language including speaking, pronunciation, listening, reading and writing. It’s suitable for those who have completed the beginners’ course or who have prior/basic knowledge of Arabic. Students are expected be able to understand the alphabet, read and write, and hold basic conversation in spoken Arabic.
This Intermediate Spoken Arabic course in London will cover:
- Speaking and listening - expressing opinions, covering specific topics(daily bases).
- learning idiomatic phrases
- Being able to hold a more advanced conversation
- More advanced grammar
- More focus on reading and writing
- focus on speaking and correcting pronunciation
Details of the course:
- 15 sessions, one or two session(s) per week
- 1.5 hours or 2 hours
- Private tuition- one-to-one and group classes up to 4 students
- Location: Central London, at your office.
- Covering more vocabulary
- Speaking and covering different topics starting from daily bases conversation and gradually building it up, to gain confidence
- communicate more easily
- Being able to using Arabic culture phrases