Our Levantine Colloquial /Beginner Spoken Arabic Course in London develops all the aspects of the beginner Arabic language including speaking, pronunciation, listening, reading and writing. The focus is on having the ability to hold basic conversation in every day situation.
The syllabus are based on our teaching methodology combined the European common framework for teaching Modern languages which, we have developed, including textbook materials, Audio and Video programs, you will be expected to participate as much as possible.
You will work individually. Your teacher will correct your spoken and written errors so that you will become more accurate and you will progress quickly. Each week, you will be given homework and at the end of the week you will have the opportunity to revise what you have learnt.
This course will cover:
- Arabic alphabet
- Simple conversations to cover daily bases topics such as, taking taxis, shopping, travelling, booking hotels and asking for directions .
- Being able to Reading and writing basic Arabic script
- Basic grammar
Who is it for?
If you want to hold basic conversation inBeginner spoken Arabic and need basic Arabic to communicate during your holiday in Middle East, shopping, and taking taxi, if you want to be able to read short texts, signs and postcodes (normally names), if you want to be able to write basic sentences and vocabulary such as your name, phone number, name of places
At the end of this course you will have:
- The ability to hold basic conversation with native an Arabic speaker covering daily basis
- The most important vocabularies in daily routine
- The confidence to communicate in spoken Arabic with an accurate pronunciation
- Understand basic dialogues in daily life communication starting from airport, taking taxi, booking hotel, shopping, buying, negotiating, asking for directions and emerg
would like more information or want to book your Arabic course click here