Our Advanced Spoken Arabic course in London develops, aspects which relate to Arabic language including speaking, pronunciation, listening, reading and writing. The focus is on having the ability to interact fluently and spontaneously with native Arabic speakers in every day situation and in more complex conversation and topics. The syllabus for your lessons is based on our intermediate and upper-intermediate level to cover a wider range of topics such media (Arabic newspapers), business, technology and current affairs.
This course could be tailored up to your needs or the area learner would like to focus on more, thus learners are expected to enrol in this course being able to read, write, speaking and understand daily bases conversation and a good amount of vocabulary. However, the course will help you to improve and gain more vocabularies.
The course will cover:
- Advanced speaking and listening - Converse confidently in more complex topics, using all tenses in a spontaneously.
- More Culture phrases and expressions in order to understand the Arab culture.
- Being able to present a clear and detailed description on a wide range of topics such as marriage, life, education and media.
- develop a Culture knowledge of the regional dialects within a country
- More focus on speaking
- Being trained to be able to adapt Arabic media style
- Advanced grammar
- More emphases reading , writing and dictation.
- You will be able to converse and demonstrate a clear fluency, as a local
- Develop a clear understanding of spoken Arabic at native speaker level and pick up the differences between other accents
- Being able to use a number of cultural phrases and expressions within the right moment
- Being able to understand the differences in Spoken Arabic in Middle East(with other dialects )
- Being able to communicate more effectively and easily with a native Arabic speakers
Fore more information or to book your tester session click here